Monday, February 22, 2016

Shake Up My World

Tabitha Mabus
I spent the last six months of 2014 overseas doing missions work.  After over a year back in the States the thought of being overseas again excites me to no end.  It’s hard to place my finger on what I miss so much.  Maybe it is seeing life, relationships, and God through a different culture.  Perhaps it is the way life tends to intersect with life in a rawer, realer way and love becomes an action not a sentiment.
Then again it may be the way these strange new places and amazing believers shake up my world and send me running desperate for more of God.  

I sit back and I am amazed that God has called me and paved the way for me to be part of the Romanian Missions Team this year.  I am amazed and yet it is so like Him.  Whatever God has specifically planned for Romania, the team, and for me I pray for grace to enter into it fully and grace to leave again.

Thank you for being a part of the Romania trip 2016!

No comments:

Post a Comment