Wednesday, February 6, 2019

As the Time Draws Near

Trinity Romania Missions Team 2019
Mamie Edmonston
As the countdown until the trip to Romania gets shorter, I am asking the lord to prepare my heart for all that He has in store.

I've been on a mission trip once before, and out of the country many times, but I know this is going to be very different than those trips. Unknowns aren't my favorite, but this trip is not about me. 

I'm looking forward to meeting other believers who love the same Jesus but live thousands of miles away. Sometimes I wonder how on earth God can use me and my simple testimony to impact anyone, but He knows exactly which conversations I need to have  to share His light. Once again, it's NOT about me, it's only about Jesus and his unfailing love.

Please pray for us as the date to embark draws nearer. Pray for the words we will speak and the relationships that will be made and strengthened. To God be the glory forever and ever amen.

(You can learn more about Mamie by reading her Team bio.)

1 comment:

  1. We will be praying for all of you as the Lord takes you to minister to His people!

    ReplyDelete