Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Constantly Thinking of the Upcoming Trip to Romania

Trinity Mennonite Missions Romania Team 2014
Oliver Alexander
Hello everyone!  

As the days are getting longer and the farm is getting busier I am constantly thinking of the upcoming trip to Romania.  I am really excited to see how Romania is different from our country.  I also think it will be interesting to see a country that is so much older than America.

I have been doing a lot of research on Romanian history and culture recently and it has been really interesting.  Hopefully I can study the language some before we leave so that I'll have a small vocabulary.

I can't wait to see what God will do in and through our team while we are in Romania.  Please keep all of us in your prayers as the time draws nearer.

No comments:

Post a Comment