Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Heading Back to Romania!

Trinity Mennonite Missions Romania Team 2014
Alaina Wright
As I have been preparing to head back to Romania I am determined to learn to speak and understand more Romanian than I did last year! The good thing is that many of the youth there understand basic English and can help interpret sermons or conversations for us.  I hope to learn enough Romanian that I can understand the topics of the conversations that are going on around me.  Unfortunately, the phrase I recently learned was: "Pepenele este verde" which means "The watermelon is green" and that doesn't really help me out much unless we are at a church picnic where someone is wondering the color of a watermelon!  

We would love for you to be introduced to our entire team.  Just click on the word "team" to jump there!


No comments:

Post a Comment