Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Memorizing The Lord's Prayer in Romanian

Trinity Romanian Missions Team 2015 team member
Sarah Heffington
I am one of the team members who will be returning to Arad.  
This will be my third trip with the Trinity Romanian Missions Team.  Each trip has been such an amazing experience.  I have had opportunities to learn about a new culture, visit village churches (bisericas), and go road tripping across the Carpathian mountains.  The adventures have been many.  It is a huge blessing that the Lord is doing this in my life and I know He has me on this team for a reason.

I am especially excited about the prospect of connecting with the Romanian youth and sharing about how God is working in our lives.  Though we live in very different cultures and situations, we are each in the body of Christ and have that common ground on which our lives are based!  This is a great opportunity and I hope to grow a lot through it!

I am working on memorizing The Lord's Prayer in Romanian before we leave in May!  Please continue to pray for our preparations and our financial needs.  Thank you for your prayers, support, and love!

   

No comments:

Post a Comment