Thursday, March 26, 2015

Trusting Him!

Trinity Romanian Missions Team 2015
Anna Heffington
I am so excited that God is working out the details for me to be able to be on the team going to Romania!  

One of the things I am most looking forward to is being able to share my testimony and encourage the younger people we meet in Romania.  Recently, God has been working with me on trusting Him.  Whether it's trusting Him with my life, trusting Him with my dreams, or even just trusting Him with my day.  Trusting that He has a perfect plan for me, and that He isn't going to leave me out to dry.  Even as I gather funds for this trip, I am realizing I don't trust God enough.  He WILL provide everything I need, even if I don't see how it could work.  

I think we all struggle with this at some level, and I am thankful for the opportunity to grow in this area.   

No comments:

Post a Comment