Monday, March 21, 2016

A Bit Out Of My Comfort Zone

Trinity Romanian Missions Team 2016
Tyler Stoltzfus
The 2016 Trinity Romanian Missions Trip is only two months away!  I haven’t had much time to think about it yet because I have been so busy coaching basketball.  Yet I am excited to travel to Romania and meet all the people I’ve been hearing about for four years and see Pastor John again.  I am also looking forward to encouraging and ministering to the Romanian people in any way I can.

Last year when the team left for Romania I left for Haiti.  It was my first time out of our country and it was very exciting.  I felt very handicapped by not knowing their language.  The Haiti trip was a work trip.  We built a house for one of the local Haitians.  

This trip to Romania will be very different since it is focused on encouraging and ministering to the people themselves.  It is a bit out of my comfort zone to be up in front of people.  Nonetheless, I am excited for the opportunity and looking forward to seeing all that God will do during our time there!

(Read Tyler’s post on the Softball Tournament Fundraiser.)


No comments:

Post a Comment