Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Adventure Is Out There!!

Trinity Romanian Missions Team 2016
Bethany Hertzler
I’m going to Romania . . . . . . 

Honestly, it still hasn’t completely sunk in yet.  The fact remains a little surreal.  Right now life is presenting me with many things to keep my mind very busy.  In order to cope and maintain some form of sanity I am dealing with each project, challenge, obstacle, and priority, as it presents itself.  Even though May is technically not that far away there are many  “to-do’s” between now and leaving on this year’s Trinity Romanian Missions Trip.

However, when I stop, take a moment to breath and think about this adventure soon to happen - I’m excited.  I’m uncertain of what to expect; how to prepare emotionally and spiritually.  I am slightly intimidated.  But mostly excited.

I look forward to meeting our brothers and sisters in Romania.  That’s what excites me the most: to converse with them;  learning about their lives;  finding common interests;  talking together about God.  I don’t know how to anticipate this adventure as a whole.  But I know that it will be exactly that - an adventure!  

I know God has specific plans for this trip and for each individual on the team and for those we meet while there AND along the way.  The sense of adventure comes from following His lead through it all.  Adventure is out there!!


No comments:

Post a Comment