Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Excited!

Trinity Romania Missions 2019
Casey Elkins
As I prepare for this upcoming mission trip to Romania I am reminded how much I need to spiritually prepare. Along with packing my suitcase for travel I am packing my own heart with truths and reminders. I'm seeking to know more of God so that I can be better equipped to minister to others. I am grateful that God's grace is far stronger than my fears and shortcomings. I know from the deepest places in my heart that as I ask God for wisdom, strength, and the right words to say, that the one who created me and cares for me will provide.

I am so excited to be on this team! I can't wait to see new places and experience new things. There is also so much more to this trip than taking part in a new adventure. My mission on this trip is to ultimately glorify a good God and fellowship with other believers on the other side of the world. I am thankful for the opportunity to express to others why I love Jesus and why He loves us immeasurably.

I am so happy to serve alongside this team as we work together to share the love of Jesus Christ with everyone we meet. I would like to earnestly ask for your prayers for my team and me as we prepare to go out in just a few weeks. Please pray that God will do great things through us for His glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment