Saturday, March 30, 2019

Planning and Preparing

Trinity Romania Missions 2019
Maura Elkins
Hello, This is my first time being part of a mission team overseas and I am thrilled to be a part of this journey. I'm not always on time, definitely not always organized, but I like to plan. There is such a joy that comes from waiting down the tasks for the day and plans for my life. 

Yet the Lord's plans are often quite different from mine and my dreams don't always line up with His. When I was asked to consider being a part of this trip my heart was quite hesitant. This was most certainly not in my plans! Through prayer and counsel the Lord gave a clear, "Yes, you should go!" The Lord is so amazing and has provided this opportunity to worship with believers from across the globe and share my testimony. It is a joy to give my time and plans to share His love and proclaim His goodness in Romania. 

It has been a marvelous time preparing and planning for this trip. I've enjoyed getting my passport, travel luggage, and preparing my heart to see the wonderful things that the Lord will do in April. Please pray that the team will be free in giving and bold in sharing the Gospel. All glory to God! He truly deserves the praise!

No comments:

Post a Comment