Monday, April 7, 2014

Romania

Trinity Mennonite Missions Romania Team 2014
Elissa Kruse
Romania.  A word that fills me with excitement but also a bit of apprehension.  Excitement, as this will be my first international missions trip, and my first time out of the country.  I will be with good friends and will also get to make some new friends as well.  

However, there is also a tiny bit of apprehension, fear, worry.  I've never been outside the country before and I don't speak Romanian (thought I am trying to learn a little).  There are so many details and "what if's".

Yet the LORD lovingly reminds me that He has the master plan and that all the details are under His control.  I can't wait to see all that God has in store for our team and all those we will meet there in Romania!

No comments:

Post a Comment