Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Wholeheartedly Excited About This Trip!

Trinity Mennonite Church Romania Missions Trip 2014
Amy Edmonston
As the prospect of adventure approaches there is a natural mixture of excitement and fear.  Obviously, I am very excited to be going back to a country that I have such wonderful memories of.  A year ago I was blessed and challenged in ways I never imagined by my time in Romania.  

In anticipating this return trip, however, there is a certain amount of fear.  How can this years trip possibly live up t last year's experience?  but that is where the problem lies; it won't. The two weeks that we will be in Romania will be entirely different from anything I can remember or can anticipate.  

God has obviously brought this team together and led us to make this commitment.  when I look at that, I can put aside any naggings I may have and say I am wholeheartedly excited about this trip.  I know it will result in furthering my trust and sense of wonder in the God I strive to serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment