Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Soul-Friends

Trinity Mennonite Missions Romania Team 2014
Rachel Heffington
I am a people-person, and one of the greatest things I took away from the Romanian missions trip last year was the beauty of the global body of Christ.  The fact that my soul could connect with another soul over a mutual love for Jesus, even across language barriers, was fascinating.  I am looking forward to returning to Romania this year and seeing all the soul-friends I left behind, and meeting new brothers and sisters in Christ.  The times of fellowship were satisfying and rejuvenating in ways hard to explain to people who have never been blessed with the multicultural experience of churches meeting from opposite sides of the world.  I cannot wait for round two!

(read more from Rachel and the rest of the team by going to our "About Our 2014 Team" page.  You can also check the "team" label below and it will list all the personal blog posts from our team members.)

No comments:

Post a Comment