Monday, May 4, 2015

Christ's Reassuring Love

Leah Heffington
Hello everyone!  I am the second youngest on the team and I am delighted to be part of this years Romanian missions trip!  I've been wanting to go for several years.  However, it wasn't until this past year that I really began praying about the possibility of traveling to Arad.   God answered these prayers and has been faithful to fulfill His promises of peace and clarity in regards to this decision.  

It's hard to believe that I will be sharing in the adventure of bringing Christ's reassuring love to His churches in Romania!  It will be my first time out of the United States, and the first time, since I was five, to be on an airplane!  I can't wait to witness Christ's body working together from two different sides of the world.  (as a side note: I am super excited to taste European gelato.)

Thank you for all your prayers and support as our team ventures out on this journey again.  It really means a lot to have people praying for us while we are absent from our own homes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment